beardedpetebeardedpete

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Wormy Wormy

There is a loading glitch that won't allow you to move until you pause the game and come back into it. Also the collider on the bird is so big that if you are in it's half of the screen you disappear. It could be fun if those two bugs were fixed.

jadedoggered responds:

I have fixed those two glitches. Please play my game again and let me know if it is better to your liking.

Around The World Race Around The World Race

Great art! Controls are a little sluggish, but I think if I upgraded more it would become better. Great game.

ImpishMouse responds:

Thanks! After upgrades controls are improved. And if you have problem with engine temperature dont press allways throttle.

Sir Purrcival Sir Purrcival

I liked the music and the basic gameplay. However it "feels" like your hero is on the moon when he jumps. This got a little annoying at times. Other than, great first level.

Shine Shine

Amazing concept! The duality of the controls is rough, but in a good way. I'm not sure I ever got used to it, but I loved it all the same.

Demo of Jumper Demo of Jumper

It could be a good platformer but there are some bugs. You need to make it a little more obvious which blocks can be moved through and which cannot. For instance, the head of your hero glides through all the hovering boxes until the stairs where I got stuck inside the box multiple times. Also, the down arrow function sent me horizontal and through some blocks a few times. I hope this helps.

Cowboy vs Martians Cowboy vs Martians

I like the concept, and the game play was good enough. I think it was too easy for PC. However, had I been using a touch screen it would have upped the difficulty because of the lack of precision my fat fingers offer vs the mouse. Overall it was a good use of my time.

ozdy responds:

You can try the Android and IOS versions linked in the game to tell me if you have problems. It still plays no problem in my opinion on touch screen (mechanic is a little bit different - first aim, then shoot). They have 20 more levels :)